Ape to Zebra Collective is a vibrant creative co-working space in the centre of the lively neighborhood De Pijp in Amsterdam. Around the corner of the Albert Cuyp market. It’s a beautiful, luminous, flexible and well equipped space.
The layout of the 100sqm collaborative work environment offers many possible ways of working and collaborating. You can have your own desk, you can go for flexible seating, you can have a informal meetings, or you can use the fully equipped conference room for private meetings and presentations.
At Ape to Zebra Collective you will share the floor with other companies and freelancers that are active in communication: designers, writers, developers, marketing minds, communication cracks, etc.
You can comfortably work on your own projects while having the possibility of engaging with other members in the collective.
Access to any open seat
Access: office hours
Conference room: fair use (approx. 15 hours on a 5 days / week membership)
Notice period: 1 month
5 days / week: € 260 / month
4 days / week: € 208 / month
3 days / week: € 156 / month
2 days / week: € 104 / month
1 day / week: € 52 / month
- inspiring and creative workspace
- easy networking and collaboration
- light and well ventilated conference room (fair use)
- lots of natural light
- high speed wireless internet
- tea and coffee
- small kitchen (with refrigerator, cooktop and microwave
- patio / garden
- security system and insurance
(separate; moving glass wall)
- 4-8 people
- 40” HD Monitor
- Apple TV connection
- HDMI Connection
- Well ventilated with moving glass wall; connected to the patio
- A work spot in the middle of the lively neighborhood De Pijp
- Many cafe’s and restaurants located around the corner
- Biggest food market of Amsterdam around the corner (get your daily fresh fish!)
- One minute walk to the supermarket